Where Expertise and Compassion Meet
DOES PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPY INTEREST YOU?
Join our team as a Licensed Physical Therapists!
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is a top-rated facility with an outstanding team of therapists who deliver orthopedic care in the beautiful Willamette Valley. We are fortunate to have the best of the Pacific NW in our backyard.
The ocean, rivers, trails, vineyards, mountains, and Portland outings are all less than an hour away.
Our therapy practice is proudly managed and operated by therapists with a commitment to exceptional care. We offer many opportunities to enjoy a flexible, rewarding practice, including:
• Commitment to skill building and professional growth
• Early career mentorship and gradual ramp-up to full caseload
• Supportive coworkers
• Quality time with patients: one-on-one NO double-booking
• No need to take documentation home
• All therapy is provided by licensed personnel
• Transparent electronic medical record shared with allied health professionals
• Instant access to OP reports, X-ray, and MRI results on your laptop
• Face-to-face time with physicians, PAs, and FNPs, including surgical observation time
• Sports medicine programs
• Flexible work schedule with attention toward work-life balance
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGES:
• Bonus opportunities
• Generous continuing education benefits
At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, serving our community with the best possible care is our core mission. If your personal mission aligns with ours, we’d like to hear from you. Apply online and attach a resume and cover letter by visiting hopeorthopedics.com/careers and clicking the application link.
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon | 1600 State Street, Salem, OR 97301 | hopeorthopedics.com
Active Oregon License
Up to date CPR Card
Ease with point of service documentation in Electronic Medical Record