Rebound Physical and Occupational Therapy is in need of experienced, driven, client centered, enthusiastic Physical Therapist in the Saginaw and surrounding area looking to maximize his/her impact on those recovering from a myriad of ailments/conditions! We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Physical Therapist who excels at building rapport with clients while assessing strengths and areas of improvement in order to devise client centered and goal driven treatment plans as well as provide therapy visits.
**Are you seeking a career where you can be successful, have a hunger to exceed in your role and willing to do whatever it takes to get there? Then you may be a great fit for us!
We offer medical benefits, 401 K Retirement Plan and PTO!!
Please Forward your resume’ so we may schedule a time to discuss your Career Journey and let’s make a difference together!!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Provide leadership to therapy team that support the mission and values of AdvisaCare
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as CHAP, local, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Implement and maintain company’s quality assurance programs
- Coordination and collaboration with the AdvisaCare Medical Team
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained with our clients
- Will conduct therapy and supervisory visits as for PTA's within availability
Education and Position Requirements:
- Physical Therapist licensed in the state of Michigan
- Current working knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation required
- Minimum 1 year of home care experience highly preferred