Location: San Diego , CA 91911 - US
Practice Type: Private
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
Company: Advanced Scope LLC
Contact: Madison Loomis Call: 8644320670
Advanced Scope LLC is partnering with one of San Diego's "Best Places to Work" in finding a Neuro/Ortho Physical Therapist to make a difference in transforming their community as a healthcare provider. This practice has a great reputation and several practices across the SD area.
What You'll Do
- You will work in an outpatient center and work 1:1 with patients, seeing around 8-10 in the clinic.
- You will maintain top of the line quality care for patients.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the clinic, with continuing education opportunities, and individulized onboarding plans.
- You will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of a diverse caseload including orthopedics, neurological, sports, post-surgical, spine, work and vestibular patients.
- You will be expected to uphold their core values and mission within the community.
- You will communicate across patients, physicians and additional support staff.
- Paid Time Off, 9 holidays (We support work/life balance!)
- PPO Benefits (medical/dental/vision/life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Education: individualized onboarding, company education, individual Con-Ed budget
- Additional opportunities for team building, innovation, leadership, and marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who You Are:
- CA PT License required
- CPR/First aid certification required
- Neuro PT experience is desired. (SCI, TBI, HA, CVA, MS, PD)