Concentric Healthcare is seeking Physical Therapist who would be interested in working at a great Outpatient facility located in gorgeous Moses Lake, WA. Two years of PT experience is highly preferred. Prior Outpatient experience is highly preferred as well but would consider someone coming from the acute side of therapy. Pay rate is $2300 per week! Based on 40 hour weekly gross.
This hospital is a great facility known for its innovative rehabilitation therapy. The company itself is nationally recognized. Team culture is a priority here and the facility has a great rehab department. Must be licensed in state of Washington to be considered.
Start date would ideally be 8/29 (or as close to this date as possible). Please apply today to get with one of our experienced therapy recruiters and get more details regarding this high paying opportunity!
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide staffing firm that seeks to find top tier healthcare employees for top notch healthcare facilities with great reputations. Although most of the positions we recruit on are temporary/contracts, most facilities are open to doing temp-to-perm or just straight permanent hires for these positions (just inquire with our recruiters if this is something you are interested in).
Our company offers all employees benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k,. etc.) and gives all of our employees access to their recruiters and recruitment team 24/7.
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function, but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health assisted by PTAs when appropriate.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Chart on electronic medical record software and maintain productivity standards set by clients.
- Valid WA Physical Therapy License
- Prior skilled nursing and rehab experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have prior clinical experience
- No lifting restrictions
- Graduated from an accredited physical therapy program
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift