Ready to take your career to the next level? This is where you go, to go pro!
You will have the opportunity you have dreamed of, to create and lay out an innovative plan of care in our beautiful facility, designed to provide elite rehab, recovery, and performance.
At Apex Physical Therapy, we believe in putting others first. You can always count on us to do what is right for our patients and our team. We thrive on challenges and give our best effort to never stop growing, learning, and advancing the physical therapy profession. We work together, we grow together and support our community. We are athletes, serving athletes.
- A culture of growth and collaboration alongside like-minded and engaged individuals.
- An environment of continuous learning, helping you reach your professional goals.
- Mentorship with board certified professionals.
- Access to the most innovative technology and diagnostic tools that dramatically improve your ability to diagnose and successfully treat your patients.
- Athletic Performance with Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Dry Needling
- NeuFit Technology
- Nutrition Services
- Electromyogram (EMG), Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS), and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Diagnostics
- Recovery Services coming soon!
- Leadership opportunities- We are about YOUR growth!
- Residency programs
- Competitive Salary
- Two weeks of paid time off and an additional six paid holidays.
- 401K with up to 4% match.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
This position is only for people who truly care about being a part of something special. We are looking for an outgoing, team oriented and committed physical therapist who is willing to go all in to change patient lives. We set a high standard of patient care because it is a direct reflection of what we do for each other as team and who we are for our community. Only passionate physical therapists who want to be a part of our vision should apply.
If this speaks to you on any level, then send me a message with “I want to change lives” through Indeed. We look forward to meeting you.
Required Florida - Physical Therapist License (Should be acquired or in process) Preferred but not required Astym Certified or Dry Needling Certified
Florida - Physical Therapist License (Should be acquired or in process)
Preferred but not required
Astym Certified or Dry Needling Certified